Cuestiones
ayuda
option
Mi Daypo

TEST BORRADO, QUIZÁS LE INTERESEPhrasal Verbs (T1)

COMENTARIOS ESTADÍSTICAS RÉCORDS
REALIZAR TEST
Título del test:
Phrasal Verbs (T1)

Descripción:
Test con los 20 phrasal verbs más comunes

Autor:
Rocío RP
(Otros tests del mismo autor)

Fecha de Creación:
15/04/2024

Categoría:
Idiomas

Número preguntas: 22
Comparte el test:
Facebook
Twitter
Whatsapp
Comparte el test:
Facebook
Twitter
Whatsapp
Últimos Comentarios
No hay ningún comentario sobre este test.
Temario:
Oh, no. If that guy calls for _______, we're in trouble. help out back up drop off.
He could not ______ his fear of the dark until he was 13. get over give up let off.
Christmas is a festivity we all ___________ with great enthusiasm. look forward to get on come up.
Juliette asked me to ______ her sister at the shopping centre. take off look after drop off.
He should be more careful. The police _______ with a warning. let him off catch up to take over him.
After the car accident, he was forced to ______ swimming. back up give up turn down.
If you are not sure, you can always ______ the term in the dictionary. look up pick up see into.
Great negotiations may not always _____ fine in some circumstances. set up turn out carry out.
You have to ______ the work you missed yesterday. get over carry out make up.
How did you _______ about the party? Who told you? find out look into bring up.
It's very late. Do you want me to call your mom to _______? cut you off pick you up look after you.
Please, can you ______ the lights? I can't find my keys. bring up turn on set up.
Students need some information to ______ the experiment. carry out get back to turn out.
Perfect, I will ______ you with the details soon. find out bring up get back to.
The meeting was planned to ______ the issue between coworkers. bring up get over set up.
Do you think many people will ______ for the lesson? turn up drop off find out.
_______ or the bus will leave without us! Give up Look up Hurry up.
My brother can ______ very good excuses to avoid cleaning. come up with get on with look forward to.
You need to ______ with your cousin, even if you fight often. bring on get along look up.
We usually ______ the neighbours' cat while they're away. back up look after get on.
I’d like to ______ that I do not support these changes. pick up get over point out.
It took a large amount of money to ______ the shop in Madrid. turn out set up make up.
Denunciar test Consentimiento Condiciones de uso